Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Pink Christmas

Hi again! I made this card last week for the Jingle Belles challenge . Lauren and Stef are dedicating this fortnight's challenge to Breast Cancer awareness (please visit their blog for more details). For every card made a donation will be made for breast cancer research ( aren't those ladies awesome or what!!!). So here's my card .....

 
 
I kept my card very simple.... I just used a snowflake embossing folder , lots of pink cardstock , some sheer ribbon and a little bling, 'cause I'm pretty sure this card will be given to a girlfriend! The sentiment is from CTMH , inked in pink, of course!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and help Stef and Lauren in raising money for such a worthy cause!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated *Hope* into your fabulous pink card design ... so glad you joined us going pink for a cure at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of things that are totally and completely ♥AWESOME♥ wouldja LOOK at this amazing pink xmas card?! i loooooooooooove the embossing, i LOVE that gorgeous sheer ribbon, and that's gotta be the BEST sentiment ever!!! you sooooooooooo totally ROCKED this one, missus! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete